Saturday, December 1, 2012

Social Justice Themed Read

Social Justice Button

From, Resistance Is Futile, during the month of February and in celebration of  World Day of Social Justice there is a themed read along. I find the topic very interesting along with some of the titles listed for this Social Justice Theme Read.  I would like to take part in reading To Kill a Mockingbird should it materialize and also read Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention. Some of the suggested titles are on my Classical Reading List and TRB Pile, The Jungle and To Kill a Mockingbird which works out well during the coming New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining! So far, I've only listed books that I'm going to try to get to in February. (Best to plan for a too much than for too little at this point!) I plan on expanding the list this month so people will have more ideas. :)

    I'm glad I'll have company for To Kill a Mockingbird and Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention.

    I'm hoping I can get up a crowd for To Kill a Mockingbird but this is my first time hosting something like this. We'll see how it pans out. :D

    ReplyDelete

It is much appreciated for those who visit this secret place. Thankyou for taking the extra moment to add a comment. Have a lovely, secret day!